Thursday, November 16, 2006

DMV Fraud uncovered in Indiana

Read the full story here.

I love the quote from her "I did it for my people" Who the HELL are "her people" ? Apparently NOT American citizens. This is RACIST, this is a TRAITOROUS act. Her citizenship should be REVOKED and she should be DEPORTED back to HER PEOPLE.

BMV worker charged with selling fake IDs

November 14, 2006 SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles officials say they've added security measures following the arrest of a worker on charges that she sold fraudulent state identification cards to illegal immigrants.

Prosecutors charged 28-year-old Julian Marie Sanchez with taking cash in exchange for I-D cards at the South Bend license branch where she worked.

Prosecutors say she would usually charge 100- to 200-dollars, but sometimes as much as 500-dollars for the I-D cards.

Sanchez was released on bond yesterday from St. Joseph County Jail, where she had been held since her arrest last week on bribery charges.

On the courthouse steps, she told supporters that she knows she did wrong, but added, "I did it for my people."


Comments:
Indiana better watch out- otherwise the'll end up like California!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtTcP4YTTs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?